Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Almonte, ON
How To Hire A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few handy hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free home examination. This generally includes having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a business that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning company in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!