Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Bells Corners, ON
Ways to Work with A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free assessment. This generally involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there might be a good reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really bargain completely to learn exactly what kind of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of what you’re getting into prior to committing.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergies, understanding exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is essential. If the business refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with harmful ingredients, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning service that supplies written guarantee of satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will insure that any issues you have are reviewed and fixed without delay.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal information such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning company in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!