Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Blackburn Hamlet, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Blackburn Hamlet, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few valuable hints that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free assessment. This generally involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there may be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a truly good deal thoroughly to learn what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to be aware of what you’re getting into prior to committing.
8. Ask exactly what type of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is necessary. If the business chooses not to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with poisonous active ingredients, choose another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will insure that any problems you have are examined and fixed promptly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning company in Blackburn Hamlet, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!