Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Carleton Place, ON
Ways to Employ A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few handy tips that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a company that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unjust!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning company in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!