Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carp, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carp, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Carp, ON
Ways to Hire A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business do not provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free home examination. This generally includes having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning company in Carp, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!