Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Clarence-Rockland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Clarence-Rockland, ON
How To Hire A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free assessment. This typically involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning company in Clarence-Rockland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!