Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Cumberland, ON
Ways to Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free consultation. This generally involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a company that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there might be a good reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really bargain thoroughly to learn what type of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand exactly what you’re entering into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergies, knowing what chemicals the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous components, pick another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will guarantee that any concerns you have are evaluated and taken care of immediately.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal details such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning company in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!