Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Embrun, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Embrun, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Embrun, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few valuable tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free assessment. This normally involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Ensure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best condo cleaning company in Embrun, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!