Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Gloucester, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Gloucester, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Gloucester, ON
How To Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few valuable tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free consultation. This generally includes having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning company in Gloucester, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!