Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Kanata, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Kanata, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Kanata, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free consultation. This usually involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and giving you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest price quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially less expensive than others, there might be a reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really bargain completely to discover what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to know exactly what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, pets, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemicals the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with toxic active ingredients, choose another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are completely satisfied and will insure that any issues you have are evaluated and looked after without delay.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right condo cleaning company in Kanata, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!