Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Manotick, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Manotick, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Manotick, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free home examination. This typically involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best condo cleaning company in Manotick, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!