Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Navan, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Navan, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Navan, ON
Ways to Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of practical tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free home examination. This typically includes having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must use a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning company in Navan, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!