Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
New Edinburgh, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in New Edinburgh, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of useful tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide what locations of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free home examination. This typically involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning company in New Edinburgh, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!