Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Orleans, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Orleans, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Orleans, ON
How To Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free assessment. This generally includes having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal information such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning company in Orleans, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!