Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Ottawa, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free assessment. This normally involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal details such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right condo cleaning company in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!