Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Richmond, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Richmond, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Richmond, ON
How To Hire A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of practical tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This generally involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that offers one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must use a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is typically considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning company in Richmond, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!