Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Rockliff Park, ON
Ways to Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free assessment. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best condo cleaning company in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!