Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning company in Stittsville, ON
Ways to Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another condo cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free home examination. This generally includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a business that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there might be a reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like an amazingly good deal thoroughly to learn what type of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergies, understanding what chemicals the cleaners are using is important. If the company refuses to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with toxic components, select another service for your needs.
9. Choose a cleaning service that supplies written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will guarantee that any problems you have are evaluated and taken care of quickly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is typically considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning company in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!