Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Almonte, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free home examination. This typically involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there may be a good reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really good deal completely to discover what type of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand what you’re entering into before hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what sort of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, pets, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the company chooses not to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with toxic ingredients, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will ensure you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any concerns you have are reviewed and fixed promptly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you have actually read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best condo cleaning service in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!