Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Bells Corners, ON
How To Employ A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of handy hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary assessment. This normally includes having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best condo cleaning service in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!