Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Blackburn Hamlet, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON
Ways to Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free consultation. This usually includes having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!