Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Carleton Place, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free home examination. This normally involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual details such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right condo cleaning service in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!