Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carp, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carp, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Carp, ON
Ways to Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few valuable tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free assessment. This normally includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and giving you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest price’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really bargain thoroughly to discover exactly what type of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to know what you’re entering into before hiring them.
8. Ask what type of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is essential. If the business chooses not to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with poisonous active ingredients, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will insure that any problems you have are examined and taken care of quickly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning service in Carp, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!