Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Clarence-Rockland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free assessment. This typically includes having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best condo cleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!