Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Cumberland, ON
How To Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of practical hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This normally involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unfair!
So now you’ve read the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best condo cleaning service in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!