Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Gloucester, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Gloucester, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Gloucester, ON
How To Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to set about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few helpful tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free consultation. This normally involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a truly good deal completely to learn what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand what you’re getting into before hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what type of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the business refuses to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with hazardous active ingredients, choose another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning service that supplies written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will guarantee that any problems you have are reviewed and fixed without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning service in Gloucester, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!