Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Kanata, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Kanata, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Kanata, ON
Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free consultation. This normally involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning service in Kanata, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!