Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Manotick, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Manotick, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Manotick, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to set about finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few helpful tips that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free assessment. This generally includes having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right condo cleaning service in Manotick, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!