Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Navan, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Navan, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Navan, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free home examination. This normally involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right condo cleaning service in Navan, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!