Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Nepean, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Nepean, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Nepean, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free home examination. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning service in Nepean, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!