Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
New Edinburgh, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free home examination. This normally involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!