Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Orleans, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Orleans, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Orleans, ON
How To Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a free home examination. This typically involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and giving you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury automobile, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning service in Orleans, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!