Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Ottawa, ON
How To Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This normally involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly cheaper than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really bargain thoroughly to discover exactly what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand what you’re getting into before committing.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergies, understanding exactly what chemicals the cleaners are using is necessary. If the business chooses not to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with poisonous ingredients, select another service for your requirements.
9. Pick a cleaning service that offers written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will guarantee that any issues you have are examined and taken care of promptly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right condo cleaning service in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!