Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Richmond, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Richmond, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Richmond, ON
How To Employ A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to set about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary assessment. This generally includes having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Make certain your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right condo cleaning service in Richmond, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!