Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of practical tips that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free home examination. This typically involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Ensure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal information such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right condo cleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!