Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a condo cleaning service in Stittsville, ON
How To Work with A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few handy tips that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another condo cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free consultation. This typically includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really good deal completely to discover what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand exactly what you’re getting into before hiring them.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergies, knowing exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company chooses not to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous active ingredients, select another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will insure that any issues you have are evaluated and taken care of immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best condo cleaning service in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!