Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Almonte, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Almonte, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Almonte, ON
How To Hire A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free home examination. This typically involves having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent community and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning company in Almonte, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!