Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Bells Corners, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Bells Corners, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Bells Corners, ON
Ways to Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of useful tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This normally involves having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest price quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there might be a good reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really good deal completely to learn what type of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand exactly what you’re getting into prior to committing.
8. Ask what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, pets, or allergic reactions, knowing what chemical agents the cleaners are using is important. If the business chooses not to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous components, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Pick a cleaning service that offers written guarantee of satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will guarantee that any concerns you have are evaluated and taken care of without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your personal details such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unfair!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best home cleaning company in Bells Corners, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!