Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Blackburn Hamlet, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Blackburn Hamlet, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This typically includes having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Make certain your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right home cleaning company in Blackburn Hamlet, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!