Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Carleton Place, ON
Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of handy hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free assessment. This usually involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning company in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!