Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Clarence-Rockland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Clarence-Rockland, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t offer a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free consultation. This generally involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat Make certain your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning company in Clarence-Rockland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!