Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Cumberland, ON
How To Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few valuable hints that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free consultation. This usually involves having a representative come to your home to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect a bigger paycheck.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there might be a reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly good deal thoroughly to learn what sort of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to know exactly what you’re entering into prior to committing.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have kids, pets, or allergies, knowing what chemicals the cleaners are using is important. If the business chooses not to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with hazardous components, select another service for your requirements.
9. Choose a cleaning service that supplies written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will insure that any problems you have are evaluated and taken care of without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also know that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning company in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!