Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Embrun, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Embrun, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Embrun, ON
Ways to Employ A Trusted House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few handy tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are responsible and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This generally involves having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a business that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal details such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unfair!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best home cleaning company in Embrun, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!