Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Kanata, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Kanata, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Kanata, ON
Ways to Hire A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free consultation. This generally includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and giving you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unfair!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning company in Kanata, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!