Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Navan, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Navan, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Navan, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of practical hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are responsible and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free home examination. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a company that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally considered a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best home cleaning company in Navan, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!