Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
New Edinburgh, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in New Edinburgh, ON
The Best Ways to Work with A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few helpful tips that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free home examination. This typically involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual information such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is usually considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best home cleaning company in New Edinburgh, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!