Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Ottawa, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few valuable hints that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous clients might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free consultation. This usually includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual details such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is generally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unreasonable!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best home cleaning company in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!