Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Richmond, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Richmond, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Richmond, ON
The Best Ways to Hire A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few practical tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to pick another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free consultation. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quotation for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a company that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is normally considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning company in Richmond, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!