Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Rockliff Park, ON
How To Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few valuable hints that we hope will assist you to attain this goal:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a totally free home examination. This normally includes having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that provides one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly cheaper than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a really good deal completely to discover exactly what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand what you’re entering into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what type of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergic reactions, understanding exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company refuses to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with hazardous ingredients, pick another service for your requirements.
9. Select a cleaning company that supplies written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will guarantee that any problems you have are reviewed and fixed without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other private items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, give a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unjust!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right home cleaning company in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!