Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a home cleaning company in Stittsville, ON
Ways to Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of valuable hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are responsible and haven’t committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another home cleaning company.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free assessment. This generally includes having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to earn a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly cheaper than others, there may be a reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a truly bargain thoroughly to learn exactly what type of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to understand exactly what you’re entering into before hiring them.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, family pets, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is important. If the company refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with harmful components, choose another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning service that supplies written guarantee of satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will insure that any problems you have are reviewed and fixed without delay.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right home cleaning company in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!